Forum

LOL at this site
Dick Tucker wrote
at 11:25 PM, Monday May 23, 2016 EDT
I told you long ago... this site was doomed, along with the other 2 sister sites. I have always said the moderators at the top and the "die hards" who just are not friendly with outsiders are to blame. I told you years ago (search it, quite possibly on kdice side) that this site was going down hill unless a moderator overhaul happened and people who were not power tripping idiots were put in place.

That hasn't happened. Welcome to 2016 the year of 20-30 people at most online tops. LOL. Pathetic.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 17 of 17
Dick Tucker wrote
at 3:34 AM, Tuesday May 31, 2016 EDT
huh? over react why don't you?
norteeeizm wrote
at 6:43 AM, Tuesday May 31, 2016 EDT
I loved bama but DT I agree.. Ryan has made his coin and wouldn't care anymore... The mods that run it call the shots mate... I don't appreciate the huge swings all of a sudden? Maybe I'm wrong but with posts like this I am definitely not alone in that!!!! Quick tip; make it a fair decent honorable game! Oops too hard because of the program! Lol and ppl talk about the comradely, as DT about that....
norteeeizm wrote
at 5:47 AM, Wednesday June 1, 2016 EDT
Lol, my reply won't get through again!! But hey its a fair site with fair rules? Lmfao.....gl DT but the mods run that show not Ryan, he counts his coin every week and probably for something he doesn't even care about any more...... My solution is not playing as much.... Still play a hand when I smoke a ciggie out side and maybe a tourney here or there but it's just bs, a whole crock of it actually! NOTHING WILL CHANGE..... That is the pity of it all. Just one opinion......
Bama Girl wrote
at 5:14 PM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
I thought I would respond to your remarks here, just as a reminder as to where our issues with one another actually began.

As you can see, you have in the past criticized our mods and been disrespectful of the job they are doing for this site.

I stand behind my original opinion of you!

We are all adults and as such, we have the right to decide whom we will or will not consider friends. Just so that we are clear. I do not like you, nor do I find your post, reviews, or sense of humor the least bit amusing.

I believe it would be best if we agree to disagree about everything and avoid one another as much as is possible. I will in no way address you at any table or tourney, and ask that you do the same towards me. That way we should have no further issues!

Good luck!!!
Dick Tucker wrote
at 10:07 PM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
If you read my comments in this thread, you can clearly see I said "this may be a problem mostly on the kdice side". But I stand behind my original comments. This site, and kdice are in essential ruins. Some of that is the Mods fault, a lot of that is Ryans fault.
***Insane*** wrote
at 11:41 PM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
Not sure where you say its mods fault, ok we have had or do have one or two that shouldnt be mods, but we can even put that back onto Ryan as many requests have gone to Ryan about changes or having players who actually play and are on the site on a regular basis to be mods and he wont budge. I see we have alot of older players who have left are slowly returning and there is a reason for that. Uniqueness and personalization is what gpokr is about. (cant speak for kdice but most trouble comes from when those players come over to gpokr and expect our rules and mods to work around them. When they cant they go running back to kdice mods and get what our mods have said goes over ruled.)
_The_Joker_ wrote
at 12:32 AM, Tuesday June 20, 2017 EDT
Have you played KDice? Mods literally make forum posts taunting others lol. It's a very unfriendly environment at times and probably why there was a ton of turnover in mods during a stretch of time or it seemed ONLY Jurgen was around. This post was a copy and paste job from kdice to here because after everyone kinda treated me (the new guy here) like crap I saw the same trends and figured the mods were probably equally as unqualified.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary