Forum

FUCKING LAGGED YET AFUCKINGGAIN
ALL IN bad taste wrote
at 12:35 PM, Sunday August 20, 2017 EDT
I AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKED OFF WITH THIS LAGGING SHIT !!!
WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO SORT THIS FUCK UP OUT ?? I AM SICK OF LOSING CHIPS BECAUSE OF THIS AND AM SURE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TOO !!!
HOW COME WHEN I REFRESH IN THE MIDDLE OF A HAND (WHEN LAGGING HAS STARTED)I GET THROWN OFF THE TABLE ???
I AM NOT FUCKING HAPPY.
ITS LIKE I PLAY AGAINST AN EXTRA PLAYER THAT IS PROGRAMMED TO FUCK ME OVER !!!
PULL YOUR FINGER OUT RYAN THERES A GOOD BOY AND SORT THIS FUCKER OUT. !!!!
HOW CAN I INVITE PEOPLE TO THIS SHITTY WEBSITE IF IT DOESNT WORK PROPERLY ???

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 11 of 11
Bama Girl wrote
at 7:53 AM, Thursday September 21, 2017 EDT
I was going to play a few hands this morning before work, after the horrible lag during the last nights members tourney that made it almost impossible to play, and certainly impossible to enjoy, I thought it would be refreshing to sit and enjoy a few hands.

However, I was shocked by the lack of table choices. 4 people paying and 15 watching, grand total of 19...

I have had several people ask me why the sharp decline in players on Gpokr. I always try to give an answer that keeps people interested in the site and leaves them with the knowledge that it's the best social poker site out there, and with the hope that it will soon turn around...

Ryan, the truth is although you had built the best site, and had the best people playing on it... The failure on your part to show an interest in it, or in the people who reach out to you about the issues they are having are quickly destroying what was once the very best poker site around....

Bottom line.....Please fix the LAG issues, even if it means a shutdown and total revamp!!!!!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary