Forum

all in bad taste
lulu jamby wrote
at 4:45 PM, Saturday April 18, 2020 EDT
he called barbazo ..a spikâ?¦..I told him that was not a cool thing to say.he told me to stfu....a c..t.and more.players got on him and he went on to tell me to mind my own biz. I told him when he chooses to use the conversation it is read y all at table..he needs a heads up on reality....was at 100/200 table 4:35 4/18/20 phizz table

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 14 of 14
gnice37 wrote
at 9:22 PM, Friday May 1, 2020 EDT
ty for the post. this was taken care of.
PulpVision wrote
at 5:21 PM, Saturday May 2, 2020 EDT
LETS GET ONE THING FUCKING CLEAR HERE
THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SPIK...��..
A DEROGATIVE WORD USED BY AMERICANS TO CALL A MEXICAN A SPIK BECAUSE HE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH
TRUE OR NOT FUCKING TRUE ???
EVEN MEXICANS CALL THEMSELVES SPIKS ACCORDING TO THE AMERICAN DEFINITION TRUE OR NOT TRUE ???
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST RACIST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET YOU AMERICANS.
YET SOME BITCH AND A FUCKING IDIOT PICAS WHO I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHERE HE COMES FROM THAT WHEN I CHAT TO AN ITALIAN I CALL HIM SPIK BECAUSE SPIK IN ENGLISH ENLGISH MEANS ITALIAN NOT SOME RACIST AMERICAN SLUR ABOUT A MINORITY PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULDNT GIVE TIME OF DAY FOR AND YOU BUILD A WALL TO KEEP THEM OUT AND YOUR PRESIDENT HATES MEXICANS
AND YET YOU STOP ME FROM CHATTING YET AMERICANS ARE THE WORST HYPOCRITIC RACIST BIGGOTS THERE WILL EVER BE ON THIS PLANET SO ONCE AGAIN YOUR SHAMEFUL POINTING THE FINGER PASSING ON THE RACIST BUCK HAS GOT AN INNOCENT MAN SILENCED WELL FUCK YOU AMERICANS I KNOW I AM RIGHT AND ITS YOU WHO ARE FULL OF SHIT WITH YOUR PETTY SPITEFULNESS SO DROP FUCKING DEAD YOU RACIST IMBECILES I CALLED AN ITALIAN A SPIK NOT A FUCKING MEXICAN SO GET IT FUCKING RIGHT BITCHES
gnice37 wrote
at 9:22 PM, Saturday May 2, 2020 EDT
your definition is actually wrong. the correct definition ....

spic - a contemptuous term for a Spanish-speaking person from Central or South America or the Carribean.

no where in this definition does it say it is an American term.

doesnt matter if you were calling me, an Italian, or anyone that term. There is no room for talking like that here. If you want to object go to KC 97, TLP or any other mod and ask them what they would do if they saw this post.
Time To Be Nice wrote
at 12:48 AM, Sunday May 3, 2020 EDT
Pulp I believe you had no intentions of being racist, but obviously this has hit a nerve for some, suck it up and be the person I know you to be and let it go mate. Just enjoy yourself like you normally do and if there are players you dont like playing with move on to another table. Lockdown getting to you? Never seen you to be so annoyed. Stay safe.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary