Forum

Phizz & Timing Out
Created wrote
at 4:03 AM, Monday February 26, 2024 EST
There has been a lot of anger expressed regarding Phizz and the rate at which he times out. It cannot be lag.

Despite the frustrating, I think we should be patient. Phizz is an amputee with one remaining finger. If that wasn't bad enough, he has Cerebral Palsy.

Phizz is actually a hero who contributes simply by being here through the adversity he endures. Onya Phizz

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 13 of 13
"pebble" wrote
at 3:42 AM, Wednesday February 28, 2024 EST
a quote from Stuart aka created "Created: Oh shit. Everyone took my Phizz post seriously"
***Insane*** wrote
at 4:48 PM, Wednesday February 28, 2024 EST
Really sick sense of humour along with Ramus so called joke of losing a family member with cancer.
Created wrote
at 2:13 AM, Thursday February 29, 2024 EST
For those of you that thought this was real, your sense of compassion is kinda cool. Thats a real thing, although the scenario was not.

The thrust of the joke is, "how hard is it to press the button Phizz?!" It was meant to sound absurd. There is no 1 fingered amputee with cerebral palsy. Seems like this was not the right crowd.

If you're offended, that is your choice to be so. They really are just words. I feel I've treated you all well (of course not you Lars) over time. It'd be sad if this was something you took offence and/or personally. Happy to weather your stones.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary