Forum

Changes in March!
Shark wrote
at 4:29 PM, Sunday April 1, 2007 EDT
Since all big players get a couple of millions after the first days, the all inners were actually never a problem (unless your name is dobs). We need a higher table (e.g. 2 millions max buy in), not a higher buy in!!! After all we play no limit holdem! and not limited to 800k holdem. A couple of months ago the 800k was a respectable amount but now that gpokr have grown up 800k is way too less for a maximum buy in. An all in should be respected and not get called on "nothing".

Replies 1 - 10 of 12 Next › Last »
Flyingpenguins wrote
at 4:35 PM, Sunday April 1, 2007 EDT
yeah but now we dont need a bigger table because buy ins will drop inflation
Flyingpenguins wrote
at 4:44 PM, Sunday April 1, 2007 EDT
it's a great idea but it's gonna be very hard to get 2 mill now with the buy ins
Shark wrote
at 5:24 PM, Sunday April 1, 2007 EDT
Nop, this will actualy only destroy the 25/50 tables. The inflation will only drop a bit!!!!
UsualSuspec wrote
at 5:27 PM, Sunday April 1, 2007 EDT
this buy in is BS
sassyduck wrote
at 10:58 PM, Sunday April 1, 2007 EDT
Get over it and enjoy the game.
Jagungal wrote
at 3:28 AM, Monday April 2, 2007 EDT
I think it is a great idea. Reduces the wallys at the higher tables. If you want to go high stakes, having to have 20,000 is not going to be too hard if you are going to survive very long on the table.

Well done Ryan.
debs wrote
at 3:20 AM, Tuesday April 3, 2007 EDT
Seem as Shark transfers all his money at the end from 5 accounts we understand why he doesnt like the new system! haha
debs wrote
at 4:19 AM, Tuesday April 3, 2007 EDT
I return only to defend myself. I will begin listening to people who donate to this mans welfare (unlike Shark $5 too much for his mummy to lend him) and will listen to players who do not join all there accounts at the end of the month (Shark - guess who I am refering too) as for the new buy ins - now the game is about skill so I can see why Shark is upset - See you all around....The Dobs ;-)
Shark wrote
at 4:52 AM, Tuesday April 3, 2007 EDT
Excuses of a nooblet! Maybe i should have left the fu dobs account in the top 25!

PS:In order to help you make it to the top 25 i killed two top 25 accounts, but you were still unable to make. Dobs=worthless nooblet

You can thank me anytime for not having a fu dobs table this month!

Pps:I started playing after the 16th of march!!!
Essox Lucius wrote
at 5:28 AM, Tuesday April 3, 2007 EDT
I have to say a very mature well constructed argument Shark! Ha!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary