Forum

Bug when leaving the table
itsnotvalid wrote
at 11:31 AM, Sunday October 1, 2006 EDT
Here is the bug. When the round ends, I click leave sit, but it still charge me 50 for the second after dealer kind of thing. Then because I was charged, I press sit in, and i still need to pay for the 50 when it is my turn! So it is charging me two times. So please see if that is really happening, and if yes, please fix it ASAP.
Thanks.

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
chris_in_kc wrote
at 4:23 AM, Tuesday October 3, 2006 EDT
I am using IE, and when I try to switch tables, IE crashes.
Jagungal wrote
at 6:15 AM, Tuesday October 3, 2006 EDT
Firefox 2 RC1 rocks. Can't think of any reason why anyone would waste their time with IE.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-rc.html
JCSaint wrote
at 3:48 PM, Tuesday October 3, 2006 EDT
sometimes when i try to switch tables with IE 6, the window will crash. It runs too slow on firefox for me so i guess i'm kind of stuck
gratjim wrote
at 4:53 PM, Tuesday October 3, 2006 EDT
Since today, i get a errror when switching tables : "iJ has no properties", in FF/Win
Jagungal wrote
at 6:15 PM, Tuesday October 3, 2006 EDT
"sometimes when i try to switch tables with IE 6, the window will crash. It runs too slow on firefox for me so i guess i'm kind of stuck"

Thats funny, Firefox runs things faster on my system and does not crash at all.

I wonder what version of Firefox you tried ?

Measure wrote
at 6:30 PM, Tuesday October 3, 2006 EDT
@itsnotvalid: Yes, this is a bug where if you're sitting out when a blind hits you, then you sit in before it's your turn to bet, the game forgets that you posted the blind.

I've reported this to Ryan, I don't know if he's working on fixing it.
itsnotvalid wrote
at 3:13 AM, Saturday October 7, 2006 EDT
@Measure

Thanks for telling me that.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary