Forum

Nazi slogans
IhrNutten! wrote
at 7:51 AM, Tuesday May 3, 2022 EDT
The User Brad Art uses nazi slogans.
I am horrified that something like this is posted especially in theese days.
http://gpokr.com/games/91438638

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 19 of 19
myerlyn wrote
at 7:50 PM, Monday May 9, 2022 EDT
Heil Myerlyn
gnice37 wrote
at 11:21 PM, Monday May 9, 2022 EDT
anybody can check an acct to see what actions were taken. some mods post what they have done and some dont. i do know a warning was given to brad art by KC. as far as the avs, we have know way of seeing which av he has used , only the current one that is showing. Mods are not required to tell all the players their actions against the player. Sometimes i will post if their is a forum, but i dont think all mods do this
elbbep wrote
at 5:50 AM, Tuesday May 10, 2022 EDT
i think you are getting confused, its not about the avatar, i copied the chat so you can see, its a nazi slogan at the end of the chat,
and in my opinion if mods commented there actions on the thread it can easily been seen by all.
gnice37 wrote
at 9:22 PM, Tuesday May 10, 2022 EDT
i did see the chat and thx for posting it. Kc has already warned this player for that offense, like i said above
jalapeno peppers wrote
at 11:28 AM, Tuesday May 17, 2022 EDT
My thoughts
As you know, I do not have an agenda against mods but in my opinion, certain language should be an instant ban rather than a warning and I think HH should fall into this. But I know you probably may be restricted by Ryanâ??s instructions.

If this is brandhinos work then previous should count but then it is futile with that person, with person in inverted commas as he will just get round it with vpn etc

Trickyâ?¦
madness14 wrote
at 6:44 PM, Saturday May 28, 2022 EDT
Del it isnt Brandy, when i have seen him he has been pretty good. Its another person who has multiple accounts and he is racist sexist and all out obnoxious.
cAPSLOCK wrote
at 7:30 PM, Friday June 10, 2022 EDT
Didn't the site used to have the ability to /mute people? Or am I dreaming?
[Dashiel] wrote
at 5:37 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
Brad Art wasn't muted let alone banned that is horrible I wouldn't say anything like this.
[Dashiel] wrote
at 6:13 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
You have to ban him. He said worse things then I said. Systematic racial discrimination is alive and well on gpokr on behalf of gpokr mods. It's so disgusting. I'm one of the best players on gpokr. Sioux.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary