Forum

wasn't even playing against this person, must have busted one of their many alt accounts
Bobby HiII wrote
at 5:50 PM, Friday June 24, 2022 EDT
Mako mako: Bob I hope ur mom diew
Mako mako: Dies
Mako mako: Tonight
Mako mako: Unfucking cunt

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
gnice37 wrote
at 8:45 PM, Friday June 24, 2022 EDT
talked to bobby, he was nice enough to not want you muted mako...make sure you tell him thx
[Dashiel] wrote
at 4:46 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
I guess when you're different gnice don't care about banning you unless you're a certain race.. well he is from the American south along with KC 97, they are known for there racism. It's okay for other people to say nasty things but I say something they immediately ban. Discrimination on gpokr is very alive
[Dashiel] wrote
at 4:46 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
I guess when you're different gnice don't care about banning you unless you're a certain race.. well he is from the American south along with KC 97, they are known for there racism. It's okay for other people to say nasty things but I say something they immediately ban. Discrimination on gpokr is very alive
[Dashiel] wrote
at 4:50 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
Ryan doesn't have Canadians for mods, just the oppressive American mods i have to deal with. What a shame.
[Dashiel] wrote
at 5:02 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
Check what Brad says that is horrible and they never banned let alone muted him. He said horrible things yet they never even banned him for what he said.
[Dashiel] wrote
at 5:20 AM, Saturday July 2, 2022 EDT
Look, if you would unban my accounts Siouxlander and Sxl I wouldn't say much... I'm Siouxlander and it is so unfair how you and kc 97 are dead set on banning my accounts. I will be happy when a fair mod unbans my Siouxlander account. I more then deserve to be unbanned. The mods KC97 and Gnice hate me in a racial aspect. Go check what Brad said that is worse then anything i ever said and they never even muted or banned him. I'll call you out on it. Unban my Siouxlander and Sxl accounts. I'm a very deserving person. One of the best players on gpokr.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary