Forum

Ryan
[Dashiel] wrote
at 11:00 PM, Tuesday July 5, 2022 EDT
Ryan where are you? Why do you think that even with trash talk, offensive chat you deem it appropriate to allow your mods ban accounts... they banned all interesting accounts now there's just MEH boring ass accounts. Is it any wonder why your site died when a Mod like Kc97 who doesn't understand the meaning of harassment accused me of harassment and bannedment? You need to end the Mod thing when you have like 20 people on your site.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 18 of 18
[Dashiel] wrote
at 8:36 PM, Friday July 15, 2022 EDT
Are u sure Maddy? What about that (I can't remember it) account with the gun avy. And are u saying I'm ugg-ly player????
[Dashiel] wrote
at 9:01 PM, Friday July 15, 2022 EDT
I can be a good player when I want Maddy. They ban me.
71181 wrote
at 3:16 AM, Saturday July 16, 2022 EDT
Sioux, People like you are the reason this site has 20 people! If you wasn't a foul mouthed horrible human and a cheat your accounts wouldn't be banned, Correct??
Go and get some help or stay of the drink and drugs cos your Bipolar personality makes you look like the complete Arsehole that you are.

Lots Of Love
John27
Want My Chips wrote
at 11:47 PM, Saturday July 16, 2022 EDT
That was ugg for my typing error. Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, where you been?
[Dashiel] wrote
at 6:42 PM, Sunday July 17, 2022 EDT
John, doubt that people like me are why there only 20 ppl left here. You are such an a$$hole about things yourself and a miserable one too. I drink, No Drugs. Occasional drink.. what's wrong with that? Life is too short not to enjoy it while you can. Miserable John still upset that i owned you with my Straight Flush I see it was 10 years ago, Move On. Or just because im a better player than you maybe... And transferring my chips to my other accounts is not cheating it's normal here only I get caught because Mods are preoccupied with me.
[Dashiel] wrote
at 7:18 PM, Sunday July 17, 2022 EDT
John the Instigator are you here to play or just talk $hit as usual? You got my Lil Peep account banned with your instigating ways, What's new john?
71181 wrote
at 11:45 AM, Monday July 18, 2022 EDT
Maddieeeeeeeeeeee.
Hope you are well?
I just log in on alter accounts when have 15 mins in work and then all in till my chips are gone.

Sioux,
Get help or your gunna live a short life man!
[Dashiel] wrote
at 5:00 PM, Monday July 18, 2022 EDT
My life is short. I can't change that.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary