Forum

to all players
gnice37 wrote
at 5:13 PM, Sunday February 11, 2024 EST
To the gpokr community. We had a meeting w/ Ryan today about the site and some issues to work on. Currently working on fixing a redis issue that has caused lag and the issue of relogging in. This may take sometime to fix, but it is being looked at. Also, we have changed some of the bonuses on tournaments to increase payouts. you can look at the schedule of tournaments to see the changes. Might be a few that still need to be adjusted, but will get those fixed after the next meeting. The 25k finale is going to be changed to a 25k member finale, the name hasnt changed yet but the change has been made. Also, after a discussion with Ryan....multi-tabling is allowed and you can also play tables & tournaments at the same time. Mods do have the right to intervene if it is slowing up any tables or tournaments. Thanks for your time all and good luck

Replies 1 - 10 of 21 Next › Last »
gnice37 wrote
at 9:54 PM, Sunday February 11, 2024 EST
gnice37 wrote
at 11:43 PM, Sunday February 11, 2024 EST
facebook login is working again also
"pebble" wrote
at 5:17 AM, Monday February 12, 2024 EST
did you also discuss the lack of mods?
gnice37 wrote
at 7:51 PM, Monday February 12, 2024 EST
I have put some thought in the lack of mods. annat recently came back, which will help. Eventually, i would like to have one to cover different times on gpokr. Quite a few of us are on at the same time. I do know for now, we are trying to get the sites back to normal and we will be meeting w/ Ryan once a month to discuss issues, fixes, etc. I will bring it up during the next meeting.
MGM wrote
at 8:17 PM, Monday February 12, 2024 EST
I'd like for the mute function to work for a player until/unless you decide to unmute them. Currently I believe it automatically unmutes them after you switch tables.
gnice37 wrote
at 10:45 PM, Wednesday February 14, 2024 EST
super pebble wrote
at 4:57 AM, Thursday February 15, 2024 EST
??
Big Al Rogorson wrote
at 10:41 AM, Thursday February 15, 2024 EST
Site isn't about to be put down, is it? Had a player spreading that rumor this morning.
annat wrote
at 2:14 PM, Thursday February 15, 2024 EST
No, we confirmed with Ryan there is no intention....ever, of this site shutting down!! We want to make it grow again!
LarsBar wrote
at 5:00 PM, Thursday February 15, 2024 EST
Thanks guys. We need to get this back to the way it was! I think Greg knows this, but when Ryan changed the number generator (or whatever it's called) a few years back, the real poker players left because it doesn't simulate true poker play. Not sure how it works but I've notice a big difference and prefer the old system.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary