Forum

Final Week Rally - Tournament
annat wrote
at 8:35 PM, Tuesday June 25, 2024 EDT
For those that do not know, this tournament is difficult to get to, so hope this helps.

It conflicts with a Mini Freeroll that starts at the same time, but the registration (Join) does not start until 6:30PM CST. AND, it is only open for a few minutes. Be careful to not join the Freeroll if you want to do the Rally. So, when it pops up to Join, make sure it says Final Week Rally.

Greg and I have asked that this be fixed, so we are hoping that it will be soon.

On a side note, I know that lag is very problematic and Greg and I have reported it to Ryan. If you do not know the Logo trick, here it is:
If you are on Laptop/PC, you can right click the blue Gpokr logo at the top of the page. Open in a new tab. Once the tab loads, you can close the original one. The trick is to catch the lag as soon as you see it. For example, a players timer has frozen. Do the logo trick and it will allow you to keep your seat/bet. There are other hints to lag that I am sure you have seen. This logo trick helps most of the time. It can be done on mobile as well, although, I am not sure if it works as well as it does for Laptop/PC users.

Thanks!

Replies 1 - 2 of 2
toxic_avenger23 wrote
at 6:40 AM, Thursday June 27, 2024 EDT
Last night, got here at 628 pm CST and the only one that popped up was the freeroll. I use mobile phone
Jake Eason wrote
at 7:15 PM, Friday June 28, 2024 EDT
Friday night. Zero players. Fold the site
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary