jean baptiste bets $3828
KingP calls
KingP shows [Ah, Jc] for two pair, Jacks and nines
Crackpipe shows [As, 4d] for a pair of nines
jean baptiste shows [Qs, Qc] for two pair, Queens and nines
jean baptiste wins main pot 6000
jean baptiste wins side pot 969156
Crackpipe leaves the table

ryan could you please delete goatfucker? he's calling me a nazi and several more bad things.

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
jean baptiste wrote
at 4:56 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
Meatball(to goat******): you should be deleted for the rascist comments, flooding the chats, purposefully causing trouble in the chats,the constant language, the name of all your acounts, and im sure i could think of more

GOATFUCKER(to me): if you get me deleted I will run a ddos attack on this frikkin site

Besides i saw a new account with the german "hakenkreuz" and the name FUCKJEW. And it's not the first time that someone called me a nazi on this page.
Ryan, i ask you to get these people out of this game. These guys are disturbing the little community!
Ryan wrote
at 5:05 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
I don't get why you posted the message log.

Basically I will ban anyone that is racist. I just don't want that type of person here. Usually I have to see it happen myself... see an avatar or chat. Or sometimes get a couple reports from some trusted people.

And as far as ddos attacks are concerned that is handled by the bandwidth provider The Planet which is one of the largest bandwidth providers on the internet. So although this site is small The Planet monitors and handles a DDOS attack. In other words, make sure you have legal protection first.
jean baptiste wrote
at 5:17 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
As i want you to see by yourself as a little excert of what goat is doing in the chat and that i'am not the only person who dislikes his behaviour.
jean baptiste wrote
at 5:45 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
all good :) love kiss and harmony
Ryan wrote
at 5:58 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
I think you posted the wrong thing... it shows the betting, not the chat.
jean baptiste wrote
at 6:02 PM, Sunday January 7, 2007 EST
ah ok. the betting is what it all started. goatfucker think that kingp donated the money to me...
Btw. canadian shitbag left a "nice" comment on my comment-site. Thanks for your attention ryan!
Flak wrote
at 11:26 PM, Monday January 8, 2007 EST
If it helps any, I think GoatF*cker is a complete moron who ruins any game he sits at with his B.S. comments.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary