Forum

Server Performance Message
Ryan wrote
at 2:40 PM, Thursday January 11, 2007 EST
This has been a very busy week on kdice and gpokr. I've been racing to keep up with the traffic. I've made many performance improvements this week and I'm slowly being able to get ahead of the traffic demand.

I know its frustrating to get lag and have the server down. Its definitely not the experience I want to provide. I aim to make the sites fast and very responsive and I'm working hard to bring this back.

Testing these high loads on the server wouldn't be possible without everyone here. So I have to thank you for hitting the server hard even when its busy. And if you're too frustrated, I understand, and will welcome you back in a few days, a week, or whenever when I hope the site will be dramatically faster.

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
StevenL wrote
at 3:06 PM, Thursday January 11, 2007 EST
yea, the lag is annoying, but im okay with it, as long as i know you're doing stuff about it. Keep up the good work dude!
underparnv wrote
at 4:23 PM, Thursday January 11, 2007 EST
I have to agree with Steve that we know you're working on it, and this is still a great place to play!

Thanks!!
AceZero wrote
at 7:11 AM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
Keep up the good work Ryan.
Funanyone! wrote
at 12:56 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
Hi ryan,

Haven't play in a long time now. But after lots of mail from you i'm back ;)

But the onley ting that is annoying me is the lag. Its good to know your working on it and it is even better to know thats it is caused by the lots of people that are playing Kdice and Gpokr.

You just have to keep up the good work. I even tink this site is better than partypoker!

Greets
Funanyone!
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary