Forum

ace bag - chip dumping
mad king wrote
at 6:58 AM, Wednesday April 24, 2019 EDT
here's ace babe tainting the tournament. When I was falsely accused of cheating as Vag, I was given a 3 day suspension. is there going to be a punishment delivered here?

ACE BABE: gl m8 keep these for later
simple m is here
ACE BABE: gl
simple m: tym8
ACE BABE: keep these for later
simple m: (:

http://gpokr.com/games/84000711
http://gpokr.com/games/84000717
http://gpokr.com/games/84000727

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 34 Next › Last »
JulesDogg wrote
at 6:09 AM, Thursday April 25, 2019 EDT
You lot are always being unpleasant to each other.
Siandara wrote
at 6:16 AM, Thursday April 25, 2019 EDT
Me thinks me should not get involved in these matters I no nothing about too much of the old anberneckter in me my bad pebbs my wee blue dancing buddy gl I cya on tables mt8.
DaddyME wrote
at 7:25 AM, Thursday April 25, 2019 EDT
Mk,please respond to pebble'post that the chat you posted about Ace is fake. This is a serious accusation.
DaddyME wrote
at 7:54 AM, Thursday April 25, 2019 EDT
MK,Pebble said your post about Ace and simple chat is fake. This is serious allegation. Please respond.
mad king wrote
at 8:13 AM, Thursday April 25, 2019 EDT
DaddyME: I thought it was so absurd I didn't even bother responding to it. That was a straight cut and paste from my chat window. I don't know why it's not in the hand records. My experience as an amateur gpokr lawyer has been that those don't always pick up everything. They've both been active since I posted this so if they denied it I think one of them would have responded in this thread by now (in righteous anger).

Jules: Yes I backtalk now but I've played talk and no talk accounts (eg. accounts where I've never said a word) as an experiment over the years and I always get roughly the same cast of players abusing the crap out of me. So I might as well give it back.
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 9:18 PM, Thursday April 25, 2019 EDT
Mad, people will gave chips with lot of reasons, being bored of play, to help join tournament instantly, somebody want to lose, when thay saw their friends there, they will give, this is against rules, but in general it is normal thing, when u zoom it, it will be big to u,like this type of events a lot happened in pokr, once ace baby told me in last month 'ramu, I am here to loose my chips, I am waiting for papacharlie, u can't read hearts, u didn't understand players good attitude, u always look for their weakness, and holes, and when time comes ur ready to blame them, ur spoiling hormony of poker, a very few players are still have passion in gpokr, ur insulting and blaming them, slowly ur trying to out them from poker,
mad king wrote
at 5:16 AM, Friday April 26, 2019 EDT
Let's see:
They framed me for cheating, but there are real cheats among that group. I suffer the consequences but they somehow dont. I get abuse from them nonstop. They even wound up and set loose a thug (norteeeizm) to make death threats against me. (1) He's bragged about his prison time to me. It's like the fucken pizzagate thing. This lowlife (norteeeizm) who I've never once spoken to started coming up to me and saying stuff like "I know u dont like me and I dont like u" and I'm thinking WTF, I don't even know who you are.

I take threats to my life very seriously. I'm still very seriously considering making a police report about these threats.

What a great bunch.
(1) http://gpokr.com/games/83902664

@Legend31398933 wrote
at 7:26 AM, Friday April 26, 2019 EDT
Lol mad ur so funny, nor is very nice guy, friendly person, ur problem is, u hates good persons,
@VunnamRamu wrote
at 7:41 AM, Friday April 26, 2019 EDT
I am tired with u, oops, nor is nice person, playing since ages, everyone loves him, now ur criticising him, ur bad king, ur killing all of us, we r facing life threats from you
camilopudopulus wrote
at 9:45 AM, Friday April 26, 2019 EDT
If it is about tricks or fair play, you have nothing to talk about. You offered me the last day of February, when I was in fifth place, that you would give me chips to go up to the third, that all I had to do was follow your instructions! You were with other of your many accounts called Smeagel. ACE and Papacharlie where in the table too. I laughed, I told you yes, I did not follow your instructions, you got very angry and in one hand I lost everything I had achieved that same day, around 1.3 m. Where is the fair play there that you presume so much? As the bible would say, you throw the stone and hide your hand ... I challenge you to deny that you offered me that! Criticize everyone and do exactly what you criticize.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary