Forum

ace bag - chip dumping
mad king wrote
at 6:58 AM, Wednesday April 24, 2019 EDT
here's ace babe tainting the tournament. When I was falsely accused of cheating as Vag, I was given a 3 day suspension. is there going to be a punishment delivered here?

ACE BABE: gl m8 keep these for later
simple m is here
ACE BABE: gl
simple m: tym8
ACE BABE: keep these for later
simple m: (:

http://gpokr.com/games/84000711
http://gpokr.com/games/84000717
http://gpokr.com/games/84000727

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 34 Next › Last »
mad king wrote
at 11:23 AM, Friday April 26, 2019 EDT
I don't deny it, I even posted a thread about it.
Perhaps I should be punished for that but at the time my thought process was that I could have did it without breaking any rules.

papacharlie was in 2nd at the time and I promised him I was going to send him to last place (which I later did). That would have put you in 4th, and I can't remember who was in 3rd at that time of the month but Im pretty confident I could have sent them off the board if I wanted to.
mad king wrote
at 11:34 AM, Friday April 26, 2019 EDT
camilo, by the way I was never angry. 99% of what I say on here is for lolz and there are some players here who enjoy it I know because they've told me so. I know u got upset from something I said but you really shouldnt take gpokr seriously (unless people are threatening to kill you).
***Insane*** wrote
at 2:35 AM, Saturday May 11, 2019 EDT
mad king maybe when you tell stories or post a replay of part of a conversation you should tell the full story or not say anything at all. As pebs as said you have already had one account removed cause of your babbling bs, Just play the game and stop insulting everyone you come across. By the way LOOOOOOOOL I think you are a shit player who is very very lucky, we have much better on this site than you.
mad king wrote
at 4:55 AM, Friday May 17, 2019 EDT
***Insane***:

You shouldn't talk about stuff you don't know anything about. I never had an account removed, I had a 3 day suspension for play that gnice37 called "suspicous" and said that "he couldnt prove". I certainly have never cheated.

You can think whatever you like but I can take 1st place anytime I want. Just to prove it I ran up gayboy99 from the bottom of the leaderboard to 1st place in the last few hours to prove it. I won 1st in Jan,Feb,Mar,April. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Vag wrote
at 5:04 AM, Friday May 17, 2019 EDT
Haters gonna hate. Especially a women who killed her own baby...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1C6kqXT9XU

norteeeizm wrote
at 7:14 AM, Friday May 17, 2019 EDT
I can't believe you would even post a thing, you are crazy and we all laugh at you. You are sick...
Snoods wrote
at 9:31 AM, Friday May 17, 2019 EDT
V= vindictive a= asshole g= gobshite all I have say about that dunk.
mad king wrote
at 8:05 PM, Friday May 17, 2019 EDT
Fair and balanced.
***Insane*** wrote
at 11:46 PM, Friday May 17, 2019 EDT
Ok asshole I stand corrected, you lost it for a few days, what a shame it wasnt permanant. You do nothing but put people down and have answers for everything and nothing is you. You are a very sick man (if that is what you call yourself) to make a comment like your last. Havent even looked at the link you have posted cause god knows what it is. I dont give a fuck if I get banned from posting for responding to your insensitive comment. All I can say is go fuck yourself VAG.
mad king wrote
at 12:15 AM, Saturday May 18, 2019 EDT
Look at it from my perspective. Before this, I've never said a word to you at the tables and you've popped up out of nowhere to abuse me at least 100+ times over the years. I'm tired of your ooze.

And yes, many of those times were before the pogo stick thing (the sole exception).

So mind your own business, mmmkay?
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary