Forum

Impostors
StevenL wrote
at 9:45 PM, Sunday January 28, 2007 EST
I'll be a little flattered that there is a moron going around saying he is me, telling people that "I" lost all my money. I Know who it is trying to play games. It's ok. He has no life and just likes to try to get people upset. It's not gonna work. GOOD TRY though

Dumbass

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 22 Next › Last »
StevenL wrote
at 4:02 PM, Thursday February 1, 2007 EST
Thats funny... cuz i was thinking about that bluffin, but i never mentioned it to anyone. So you needing to "clarify it" only seems to confirm my thoughts. So thanks for trying to mess with me and piss me off. Didn't work. But don't be surprised if i don't talk anymore.
Bluffin wrote
at 12:57 AM, Friday February 2, 2007 EST
Im glad i clarified everything for you Steven..
Not that ur opinion of me metters. Which is probally the reason i am so cautious about meeting people. But anyways if you dont want to talk to me, you wont be the first and probally not the last..:(
Sorry if you thought anything different that i presented myself. Bye ♥Bluffin♥
Bluffin wrote
at 1:23 AM, Friday February 2, 2007 EST
Actually, scratch that last message..i dont give a shit what u think of me steven. You want to second guess me?? Im not the one who changes my whole attitude just cause i have a big stack of FREE CHIPS!! OMG Ive never seen anybody change their whole way of being over something so intangebile. Anyways thanks for pretinging to be my friend......So if you dont wanna talk anymore.....WOW.....Hope I can cope without ur valuable friendship.
StevenL wrote
at 5:59 AM, Friday February 2, 2007 EST
My attitude didn't change until i started to get harassed by this so called "Chevy Man". Never had any problems until then. But i like your attitude. I don't give i shit either... cope with that
gratjim wrote
at 8:00 PM, Friday February 2, 2007 EST
Just my 2 cents (forgive me if i interfere in ur personal pbms)...
I was confronted with the same problem a few months ago.
I KNOW how as it's frustrating not to be believed when you say the truth, because one doesn't have any proof to give.
It's too bad to break a relationship only because of 'impostors'. I know u, Bluffin, I know u Steven, I'm sure you both can resolve this...
StevenL wrote
at 9:08 PM, Friday February 2, 2007 EST
it can be resolved. I for one, never said anything bad to or about bluffin. All i said was that i suspected that bluffin was Chevy man.. I was close. You two know each other and apparently, even work together. My resentment comes from being Harassed by Chevy Man. So, since you two know each other, forgive me for being a little quizzical about why u let it happen in the first place. If you don't want to resolve this... then fine. But i never treated you or anyone else any different. So for you to say i have changed because of play money, is preposterous. You were hardly on this month, how would you know?
Bluffin wrote
at 11:48 AM, Saturday February 3, 2007 EST
Thanks Gratjim, Yes Chevy is my sis BF, and I did not know who he was until just a few days ago. If you think I was just OK with it, you are sooo wrong! And then I found out he is the one who created the fake stevenL and was trying to talk to me....yea, if you think I did nothing about it, you should have been here. You should know me better than that by now, that I do not like stupid games like that.
So thats why im upset.
Gratjim thanks for the 2 cents :) next time leave a stack of chips! lol

ps. steven Chevy will NEVER bug you again.
Chevy Man wrote
at 4:30 PM, Saturday February 3, 2007 EST
Sorry Bluff.....i was just tryin to shake things up a little, wont happen again.
Steve, poor lil guy, didnt mean to shake you so hard..anyways i cant converse with you any longer, its interupting my sex life, so needless to say, my finger hasnt been smelling very good lately..HA..wanna smell it anyways?
YamahaGirl wrote
at 1:44 PM, Sunday February 4, 2007 EST
Like i said, none of this ever bothered me. can't say i liked it, but noone on here gets under my skin. So, sorry i accused you bluffin. Just don't like being messed with.
YamahaGirl wrote
at 1:48 PM, Sunday February 4, 2007 EST
oops... I am in Michigan, and tried to post on this forum, but it won't let me (StevenL) post from my account. This is not Yamahagirl. oops. I can't log off of Yamaha and onto mine :(
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary