Forum

Lynn May
"pebble" wrote
at 3:03 AM, Saturday December 3, 2022 EST
i Heard off Anna (her daughter) that sadly Lynn passed away last night, to those of you that new her and played with her on here, you will know what a lovely, lovey lady she was, and to those of you that did not have the pleasure to meet her, you missed out on meeting a wonderful person.
R.I.P Lynn
and i hope i can speak for many of you when i say the gpokr community send there condolences to Anna and her family

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 27 Next › Last »
KILO-KHAI wrote
at 5:10 PM, Saturday December 3, 2022 EST
RIP Lynn Very Special Lady who will be missed...
KC 97 wrote
at 5:20 PM, Saturday December 3, 2022 EST
Rest In Piece Lynn...You were by far the sweetest and kindest person i had the pleasure of knowing and talking to here..you never had a bad thing to say about anyone...a great asset to this community...you will be missed...
leon6854 wrote
at 12:40 AM, Sunday December 4, 2022 EST
R.I.P. between the angels wonderfull Lady!!!
J.R.21 wrote
at 12:57 AM, Sunday December 4, 2022 EST
Sad to hear, condolences to Lynn Mays family
Ramu the hacker wrote
at 1:01 AM, Sunday December 4, 2022 EST
I did not played with her but I saw her in players profiles as friend, I wished that I could play with her in one day Rip Lynn, my deep condolences to her family and friends
Lblack wrote
at 7:15 AM, Sunday December 4, 2022 EST
Wow, what more can I say...I loved Lynn like family as she did to many of us. I'm speechless. She was a very good person and could always bring a smile to your face. I'm going to miss her. R.I.P. Lynn
tashabee wrote
at 8:46 AM, Sunday December 4, 2022 EST
RIP Lynn May
merhoops wrote
at 9:05 AM, Sunday December 4, 2022 EST
RIP Lynn. The finest person you could ever meet!
lulu jamby wrote
at 2:54 PM, Monday December 5, 2022 EST
So very sorry.she was always kind... good natured..just lovely.........a pleasure to share a table with....blessings to her and her family
Delboy71 wrote
at 5:17 PM, Monday December 5, 2022 EST
So sorry to hear this. May Lynn rest in peace and my deepest sympathies to Anna and all around her. Two of the nicest people in Gpokr and a major part of the great days of this site
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary