Forum

Lynn May
"pebble" wrote
at 3:03 AM, Saturday December 3, 2022 EST
i Heard off Anna (her daughter) that sadly Lynn passed away last night, to those of you that new her and played with her on here, you will know what a lovely, lovey lady she was, and to those of you that did not have the pleasure to meet her, you missed out on meeting a wonderful person.
R.I.P Lynn
and i hope i can speak for many of you when i say the gpokr community send there condolences to Anna and her family

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 27 of 27
Delboy71 wrote
at 5:24 PM, Monday December 5, 2022 EST
gnice37 wrote
at 7:23 PM, Monday December 5, 2022 EST
This is so sad. Lynn was like a mother to most of the players on this site. RIP Lynn...you will truly be missed
-.ding24hy.- wrote
at 7:41 PM, Wednesday December 7, 2022 EST
RIP
Snoods wrote
at 4:38 PM, Thursday December 8, 2022 EST
Rip Lynn nice lady
bigdaddy3 wrote
at 7:54 AM, Sunday December 11, 2022 EST
R,I.P Lynn. when in around 2007 I used to be known as DIABLO.played together on GPOKR. I used to annoy people by acting stroppy and horrible to play with, as at present just to keep the table lively and not boring n parroting all the time , but she was brilliant dealing with it. I enjoyed playing with her on the same table. so Lynn we are all in a queue so will meet again some where in heaven to play another Gpokr, definitely you will be in there.
[Dashiel] wrote
at 6:36 PM, Thursday December 15, 2022 EST
Sorry to hear.

It was a pleasure to play at the tables with you.

A friendly face and a nice player, RIP LynnMay.
Cash-Man wrote
at 5:34 PM, Friday December 16, 2022 EST
She was 1 in a million. Never refilled once. Pocket 4's were her fav. Still have some Jewelry she made for my store years ago. RIP
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary