Forum

Cheats Among Us
Elwood wrote
at 9:47 PM, Wednesday November 8, 2006 EST
Just to let you know, Ryan, I'll not ever play at a table with Mutt, Sasakzootoo or Chaos Freak again. Mutt gave each something over 100grand earlier tonight doubling their bank, or better. I had high regard for all three before this, but no more, and I won't play with cheats.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 32 Next › Last »
Elwood wrote
at 2:24 PM, Thursday November 9, 2006 EST
To the contrary, Devil, if you'll check out the Top 25 Players, you'll find your two friends at #'s 15 and 16. If you refer to Mutt, he didn't lose it, he gave it away.
sasakzootoo wrote
at 3:18 PM, Thursday November 9, 2006 EST
Hey there Ryan. I'm not posting to acknowledge or defend my actions. Please reduce my account back to zero $. I will start again and earn w/o the stigma. I don't want want my reputation tarnished by what did or did not happen. All in's happen all the time and people rise and fall abruptly (1mil by day 5). I have never and will never accept "a gift." I respect the ranking system too much. I would just like to get this issue done and behind me. I also appologize to any that this has affected. Thanks Ryan :)
postapocl wrote
at 3:42 PM, Thursday November 9, 2006 EST
I don't understand what happen here. Did it go something like this:

-“Dude I have a good hand this time�
-“ok my hand stinks. I’ll bet 100k for you to have�
-“Thanks man, now I can go push around the short stacks�
joker21 wrote
at 6:52 PM, Thursday November 9, 2006 EST
To sasakzootoo: Thank you posting this reply. It shows that you are trying to get rid of this issue, and it also shows that u have some dignity. To chaos and mutt: You guys should really follow suit.
sasakzootoo wrote
at 7:06 PM, Thursday November 9, 2006 EST
Much appreciated Joker. I have invested too much time on this site to have it spoiled by one lapse in judgement. Just hope to keep playin' pokr :) Love the site and the people. Just looking for a little forgivness :( And a chance to earn some respect back :) I don't want to have to play in the shadows under another acct or be forced elsewhere to play.
MuTT wrote
at 7:27 PM, Thursday November 9, 2006 EST
Elwood

If you have an issue with me, come to me at a table and discuss it like a man.

I earned all the $$ and in my opinion, i can do as i like with it.

What is the difference in me betting 100k on a 7 2 and hoping to win, but lose?

If you are so worried about the little buttons/blinks ( i call them turds BTW - me beign a dog ), you need to get a life.
The same issue with status items arises in every forum i belong to and i don't care for any of them.

So in short, find me at a table and lets talk and if you feel the need for a button, will mail one to you. :)

wOOf and out!
MuTT
Elwood wrote
at 10:06 PM, Thursday November 9, 2006 EST
Mutt, I have no issue with you at all, and you can, indeed, do with your stack as you wish - whether you "earned it" as you say, or received it in turn as a gift from some other wellmeaning bud of yours. The issue here is ethics and integrity. When you circumvented good sportsmanship and gifted your friends yesterday, you boosted them ahead of a great many other players and that in my book is sadly wrong. You're free to continue to behave as you choose, of course. My intent was merely to alert the other gpokr players so they might make an informed decision whether to play with you or not. Nothing more. At this point, I choose not. Arf.

Sasakzootoo: I applaud your decision to own the issue, and will be honored to play at your table, and hope all others will feel the same. Thanks!
MuTT wrote
at 10:52 AM, Friday November 10, 2006 EST
Elwood and Ryan,

Let's put this issue to rest.

Here is my solution:

Everyone i have ever given my money away to please give it back to me.

And from this day forward, i will no longer give my money away, i will just lose it "honestly".

And Elwood, when i end up in the top 100 every month and you end up 101st, you will understand that you still won't get a "blink/turd"

wOOf and out!
MuTT
orv wrote
at 5:08 PM, Friday November 10, 2006 EST
elwood whats the problem you would gladly accept some money to help you out when you have 1500 and want to get into top 100 if you want to get a blinker that much
ChaosFreak wrote
at 10:24 AM, Saturday November 11, 2006 EST
Just to let you know..i gave Mutt his dough back...so get off my nerves..and i don`t give a damn who playes with me or not..got enough of ya..over and out..
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary