Forum

Let's make gpokr great again
-MD- wrote
at 2:39 PM, Friday April 1, 2016 EDT
What this site needs is new leadership at the mod position. Someone who is not afraid to tell you how it is and who stand up to the gpokr elite. A good mod. A strong mod. A tremendous mod. The peoples mod.

I have heard from hundreds of people on the site. good people, smart people who have told me, -MD- you are amazing! You are the only person on this site that I truly trust. A friend of mine that happens to be a very long time and tremendous gpokr player told me I want to post stuff on the forum but I am afraid that the mods will chat ban me like they do to you.

Believe me when I tell you I understand, and when I am mod your voice will be heard. You will live in fear no longer. -MD- is the change we all want and need.

This site is overrun by lag, tremendous amounts of lag. and it is due to these river rats and chasers. Where every hand is an all in hand. Bots from China and Mexico that do nothing but suck up our hard earned chips and keep us at the bottom.

We need to build a wall around our tables. Private tables where the MoPs of the site are not allowed. These private tables will be the most beautiful tables you have ever seen. A good safe place for real poker, not bingo.

This is just the start but - Believe me when I say we are going to make gpokr great again.

-MoD- 2016

Replies 1 - 10 of 30 Next › Last »
dorkupine wrote
at 9:36 PM, Friday April 1, 2016 EDT
"have heard from hundreds of people on the site"

Nice try but we know you're lying, cause there aren't "hundreds" of people left around here. You're just another insider pretending to represent the people but in reality you're in the pocket of Big Gpokr like all the others.
-MD- wrote
at 8:22 AM, Saturday April 2, 2016 EDT
Looks like the gpokr superPACs are putting in their two cents. Don't let the establishment fool you - Dorkupine is nothing but a tool of the gpokr elite, a false flag looking to distract you from the issues.

Change is coming and they are scared of the revolution.

-MoD- 2016, The peoples mod
"Lets make gpokr great again."
HORSIE wrote
at 8:54 PM, Sunday April 3, 2016 EDT
2016 MD Trump for mod-funnier than the real thing!!!
Meiday wrote
at 2:58 AM, Monday April 4, 2016 EDT
If you can fix the lag for good, you'll have a believer in me!
-MD- wrote
at 2:30 PM, Monday April 4, 2016 EDT
Believe me when I say - the lag can be fixed. First I will deport all of the all inners. Let em' go play at poker stars. Nothing but thugs holding our small tables for ransom.

Second I will call up our server provider. I will say "Look pal, we need our servers upgraded and you are going to pay for it or we walk." They are going to get down on their knees and beg us to stay.

Thats a deal that only -MD- can make - Its what I do. I know the very best people, and I make the very very best deals.

-MoD- 2016
HORSIE wrote
at 11:23 PM, Tuesday April 5, 2016 EDT
You my friend sound more like Trump than Trump does. Good luck on you bit for mod.
BrownEyeFullOfH8 wrote
at 5:55 PM, Wednesday April 6, 2016 EDT
-MD- 2016
-MD- wrote
at 12:43 PM, Monday April 11, 2016 EDT
Thank you all for your tremendous support - -Bump- 2016
noddin0ff wrote
at 6:20 PM, Monday April 11, 2016 EDT
5 out of 5 Yes-Men agree! -MD- is a mod you can believe in. While it is true that we in gpokr remain free to be idiotic, it does not necessarily follow that we must be idiotic to be free! If you put your mind to it, you can believe anything! Yes, you can. There is Hope, there is Change and there is -MD-

-MD- for mod. I'm ALL IN.
highly skilled wrote
at 11:45 PM, Monday April 11, 2016 EDT
"Second I will call up our server provider. I will say "Look pal, we need our servers upgraded and you are going to pay for it or we walk."

Nope. It has nothing to do with server hardware.

Just tell Ryan to ditch cloudflare. The lag will be gone instantly.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary