Forum

Let's make gpokr great again
-MD- wrote
at 2:39 PM, Friday April 1, 2016 EDT
What this site needs is new leadership at the mod position. Someone who is not afraid to tell you how it is and who stand up to the gpokr elite. A good mod. A strong mod. A tremendous mod. The peoples mod.

I have heard from hundreds of people on the site. good people, smart people who have told me, -MD- you are amazing! You are the only person on this site that I truly trust. A friend of mine that happens to be a very long time and tremendous gpokr player told me I want to post stuff on the forum but I am afraid that the mods will chat ban me like they do to you.

Believe me when I tell you I understand, and when I am mod your voice will be heard. You will live in fear no longer. -MD- is the change we all want and need.

This site is overrun by lag, tremendous amounts of lag. and it is due to these river rats and chasers. Where every hand is an all in hand. Bots from China and Mexico that do nothing but suck up our hard earned chips and keep us at the bottom.

We need to build a wall around our tables. Private tables where the MoPs of the site are not allowed. These private tables will be the most beautiful tables you have ever seen. A good safe place for real poker, not bingo.

This is just the start but - Believe me when I say we are going to make gpokr great again.

-MoD- 2016

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 30
grump wrote
at 9:42 PM, Sunday May 15, 2016 EDT
you are one disturbed person.
uncle.sven51 wrote
at 2:11 AM, Saturday May 21, 2016 EDT
Stop all the moving avatars to reduce the lag.
md5 wrote
at 1:44 AM, Wednesday June 8, 2016 EDT
Yeah, you should *definitely* make -MD- a mod. And I'm totally not him.
norteeeizm wrote
at 4:27 AM, Thursday June 9, 2016 EDT
This site will NEVER be anything but a crock of shit that is manipulated by a few... then again only a few play... I only play for shits and gigles and thats all. It is farked! Before I complained i used to kill it, now nothing but bad beats,shit cards and laggg... i am even getting alot of viruses all of a sudden? But hey KKM the sun will rise and i will have another happy day on this earth with my beautiful family in our awsome home. Its a good thing that gpee is gpoo.........
Enjoy being a big fish in a small bowl, there is alot of the world out there -hun- LOL
RHX55 wrote
at 7:14 AM, Thursday June 9, 2016 EDT
what nort said
Luvs Ya All wrote
at 1:37 PM, Thursday June 9, 2016 EDT
The viruses are from the adds. I used to get viruses from here on occassions when I accidently would hit on the ads on this site for some reason. So has many over the past few years. To rectify that problem getting ad blocker does the trick nicely. I even forgot Ryan still has those stupid ads. Never had a problem since.
-MD- wrote
at 3:50 PM, Thursday June 16, 2016 EDT
We did it guys ... watch this hand and read the comments. Future MOD straight from the source! Let's make gpokr great again!

http://gpokr.com/games/74935311
Siouxlander wrote
at 12:08 AM, Friday June 17, 2016 EDT
coming from OP that is funny...
Siouxlander wrote
at 12:11 AM, Friday June 17, 2016 EDT
oh wait,,just realized and i actually didnt read it but u are being sarcastic...
-MD- wrote
at 7:58 PM, Friday August 12, 2016 EDT
-BumP- 2016
We need -MD- now more than ever.
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary