Forum

Let's make gpokr great again
-MD- wrote
at 2:39 PM, Friday April 1, 2016 EDT
What this site needs is new leadership at the mod position. Someone who is not afraid to tell you how it is and who stand up to the gpokr elite. A good mod. A strong mod. A tremendous mod. The peoples mod.

I have heard from hundreds of people on the site. good people, smart people who have told me, -MD- you are amazing! You are the only person on this site that I truly trust. A friend of mine that happens to be a very long time and tremendous gpokr player told me I want to post stuff on the forum but I am afraid that the mods will chat ban me like they do to you.

Believe me when I tell you I understand, and when I am mod your voice will be heard. You will live in fear no longer. -MD- is the change we all want and need.

This site is overrun by lag, tremendous amounts of lag. and it is due to these river rats and chasers. Where every hand is an all in hand. Bots from China and Mexico that do nothing but suck up our hard earned chips and keep us at the bottom.

We need to build a wall around our tables. Private tables where the MoPs of the site are not allowed. These private tables will be the most beautiful tables you have ever seen. A good safe place for real poker, not bingo.

This is just the start but - Believe me when I say we are going to make gpokr great again.

-MoD- 2016

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 30 Next › Last »
greeeny wrote
at 6:16 AM, Saturday April 16, 2016 EDT
Long live the king.
Da Ri wrote
at 5:20 AM, Sunday April 17, 2016 EDT
OMG. When u think u saw everything, this happens...
MD for mod is like Putin for UN secretary: Things will change and at the end, there will be nobody anymore to complain.
GL MD, keep on being funny but don't take being funny too serious.
Da Ri wrote
at 5:20 AM, Sunday April 17, 2016 EDT
OMG. When u think u saw everything, this happens...
MD for mod is like Putin for UN secretary: Things will change and at the end, there will be nobody anymore to complain.
GL MD, keep on being funny but don't take being funny too serious.
Da Ri wrote
at 5:21 AM, Sunday April 17, 2016 EDT
And I'm sure dari thinks the same about it...
-MD- wrote
at 9:46 AM, Tuesday May 10, 2016 EDT
The response has been tremendous. Every table I sit at people are still calling for change. They say -MD- have they made you mod yet? You have wonderful ideas, Ideas that will make this site great again. Whats the hold up?

But the gpokr elite still see me as a problem - not a solution. They are beholden to the millionaire chip class. Like most of you every month I am self funded through hard work and determination.

But let me tell you something - the gpokr middle class is being slaughtered out there. The millionaire chip class buys their way to the top and then bully the smaller players to increase their wealth and claim medals they don't deserve.

Trust me when I say this is going to change when I am -Mod-. Are we gonna get everything we want - no but I am a negotiator. I know all of the great deal makers out there. Wonderful negotiators. The very best negotiators.

I will strike a deal so good it will make your head spin.
I am still with you friends - we will not give up.

-MoD-
Change you can beleive in.
grump wrote
at 10:11 PM, Wednesday May 11, 2016 EDT
As I type at 10pm eastern time, there are 53 people on the site. I have been a member here for years, in the heyday and now in its final days. In my humble opinion when the mods were enlisted is when things became no fun.

Most here are adults and the few make it miserable for everyone else. All of the great players have left, the lag is horrible but the mods are responding as they feel is right but it makes for an unfriendly place.

No mod has ever gotten after me that I did not deserve it, I guess I just dont like rules for stupid stuff. I am not interested in medals.

Larry
Snoods wrote
at 3:29 AM, Thursday May 12, 2016 EDT
Md & maddyyy get my vote (2016)
-MD- wrote
at 1:29 PM, Friday May 13, 2016 EDT
The fate of gpokr has never faced greater peril.

The religious right has been gaining a foothold and trying to force their draconian outdated views on language and decency on to other players.

We may not be able to do anything about the lag or the gbingo players but this is a fight we should stand united on. We cannot continue to allow these players to dictate the fate of this great site. For christs sake they made sure they got a running cartoon penis avatar banned. One that has been running around this site for YEARS.

We need STRONG, DEDICATED mods to stand up to these language and decency jihadists. Someone who is not afraid to tell them "shut the fuck up" Something someone should have told them long ago.

-MoD- 2016
featuring Freak22 for Vice Mod
grump wrote
at 2:53 PM, Saturday May 14, 2016 EDT
liberals always amuse me. I guess you make your mother proud with your foul mouth and lack of common sense.
-MD- wrote
at 7:02 PM, Saturday May 14, 2016 EDT
My mother is very proud of me, and as for poor decision making your terrible stat line paints a pretty decent picture.

$0 - 18 Refills
Well played.

So fork off you stupid block plucking icehole. I hope you die in a fire.

[i promised gnice i wouldn't curse in the forums even though you totally should be able to cause this is the internet the only bastion of freedom left from the perpetually offended, overly religious and the politically correct.]
-MoD- 2016
GPokr - Free Texas Holdem Poker
GPokr is a free texas holdem poker game that is played in monthly competitions.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary